Ancient Japanese Superfood: KONJAC
How to Enjoy
- Boil and eat with sweet miso
- Fry and season with sesame oil or teriyaki sauce
- Try shirataki instead of pasta
- Fry with yakiniku or other seasoned meats
(select from our meat dept.)
Nutritions & Health Benefits
- Health Benefits:
- Extremely low-calorie.
- May help lower cholesterol, improve intestinal health, prevent arteriosclerosis and related diseases, help to excrete excess sodium from the body and lower blood pressure.
- Dietary Fiber:
- Aids in cleansing the intestinal tract and promoting healthy intestinal function and beautiful skin. Helps to detoxify.
- Inhibits moisture loss from hair and skin.
- May help maintain female hormonal balance, prevent osteoporosis, breast cancer, menopausal associated with strengthening bones and teeth. Reduces stress.