Ancient Japanese Superfood: MISO
How to Enjoy
- With stick salad
- Mix with mayonnaise to make a dip
- Marinate meat or seafood
- Mix into clam chowder
- Add to your favorite dressings
- Blend into stir fried dishes
Nutritions & Health Benefits
- Aids in lowering cholesterol and maintaining elasticity of blood vessels.
- Vitamin B12:
- Aids in formation and development of blood cells and helps to reduce stress and calm nerves.
- Vitamin E:
- Helps to prevent signs of aging.
- Aid digestion.
- Help prevent oxidation and relieve shoulder stiffness.
- May assist in preventing signs of aging and fatty liver.
- May aid in lowering cholesterol and dementia prevention.
- Fatty acid ethyl (carboxylic acid ethyl ester):
- Said to protect from harmful radiation and aid in cancer prevention, improve skin’s moisture retention and texture, reduce high blood pressure, prevent stroke, diabetes, fatty liver, dementia and help regulate cholesterol.