Ancient Japanese Superfood: NATTO
How to Enjoy
- Great for you anytime, but to fully reap the
health benefits, eat in the evening.
- With minced scallion for fresh taste.
- Mix with dressing and add on top of salads
- With sushi rice, ramen, soba, pasta.
- With omelets.
Nutritions & Health Benefits
- Vitamin B Complex:
- Helps build healthy skin and hair, eliminate body fatigue and aid in eye fatigue recovery.
- Helps prevent blood clots and promotes good circulation.
- May protect against heart attacks and strokes and help build immunity.
- Aids in regulating metabolism and age prevention;
- Protects against skin discoloration and dark spots, freckles and dull looking skin.
- Natto lecithin:
- Helps smooth and beautify rough skin and protects against break-outs and discoloration.
- Dietary fiber:
- Aids in cleansing the intestinal tract and promoting healthy intestinal function and beautiful skin.
- Support healthy female hormonal balance, aid in prevention of osteoporosis, breast cancer, menopausal symptoms and bone disorders and is associated with preventing arteriosclerosis.
- Associated with strengthening teeth and bones (provides protections against osteoporosis).
- Helps to reduce stress.