Ancient Japanese Superfood: TOFU
How to Enjoy
- With soy sauce / ponzu
- With salt, black pepper or olive oil
- As a salad topping with dressing
- Stir fried / baked with teriyaki sauce
- In miso / asian / vegetable soups
- Baked, then spread with / dipped in miso
Nutritions & Health Benefits
- Nutritions Health Benefits Protein, linoleic acid:
Helps to lower blood pressure and cholesterol, may be effective in preventing of the arteries.
May be effective in metabolizing fat and preventing fatty liver.
- Choline lecithin:
Said to help enhance memoru and mental acuity and protect against the effect s of aging and dementia.
May help protect against adult diseases, aging, etc. by inhibiting free oxygen redicals.
- Isoflavonoids(Resembles estrogen):
May help maintain female hormonal balance, prevent osteoporosis, breast cancer, menopausal
symptoms and bone-related related diseases and may aid in prevention of hardening of the arteries.
- Trypsin inhibitor:
May aid in treatment and or prevention of diabetes.
May increase beneficial intestinal bacteria, mainly bifidus.
Associated with strengthening teeth and bones (provides protection against osteoporosis).
Helps to reduce stress.
- Vitamins E, B1, B2, Niacin:
Promotes beautiful skin.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device