Ancient Japanese Superfood: UMEBOSHI
How to Enjoy
- Enjoy by itself after a workout
- Mince and add to yakiniku sauce
- Mince and add to dressings
- As a topping for tofu
- Use as part of the seasoning for your
- As an addition to hot noodles
Nutritions & Health Benefits
- Citric Acid:
- Aids in neutralizing fatigue, has antioxidant and antibacterial properties, can help to regenerate skin tissue, and conceal and slow signs of aging.
- Dietary Fiber:
- Aids in cleansing intestinal tract and promoting healthy intestinal function and beautiful skin. Helps to detoxify.
- Assist in elimination of waste products, promote muscle function, secretion of digestive juices, help to regulate pH balance of body fluids.
- Pyruvic Acid:
- Helps to strengthen liver function.
- Polyphenols & Vitamin E:
- Antioxidant properties (via secretion of saliva).
- Promotes production of this enzyme which aids in starch digestion.
- Promotes secretion of this enzyme which when heated helps to suppress toxic effects of oxygen free radicals which are said to contribute to cancer, heart disease and aging.
- Can prevent buildup of blood cholesterol, improve circulation, prevent clots and arteriosclerosis and other symptoms brought on by daily stress and environmental factors.
- Also helps to prevent signs of aging.